• The Vacation relief employee is responsible for performing all the duties related to receiving, blow mold, and filling machine operations.
• This position will relieve other operators while they are on vacation.
• Accurately document all production runs, downtime, weights, code dates and label verification.
• Subject to on-call duty in cases of plant emergency situations.
• Collect first, last and product changes for lab testing.
• Sanitize fillers at specified intervals and protect product integrity at all times.
• Operate manual and/or automated CIP equipment as well perform manual cleaning.
• Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
• Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information.
• Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP's.
• Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
• Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
• Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
• Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area. Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• 1 year experience required.
• Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs, frequently lift and/or move above shoulder height, stand, walk, kneel and bend required for virtually the entire shift.
• Must be able to work in a wet environment with some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
• [Delete if not Ice cream plant: For ice cream plants: Exposure to allergens.]
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
• Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to pass all pre*employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted 42 minutes ago
Posted 42 minutes ago
Posted 37 minutes ago