Production Engineer-Manufacturing If you are a Production Engineer with Manufacturing experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * Production Engineer
*Job Location: * Yorba Linda, Ca
*Job Salary: * $80k-$100k range
*Requirements: * 3 plus years of manufacturing design/production process design experience required. CAD experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a growing manufacturing company looking for an experienced Production Engineer!
What You Will Be Doing Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods to increase safety, quality, and efficiency. Analyze and plan workforce space requirements and workflow. Apply continuous improvement methods using a PDCA approach.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve production methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Analyze and plan workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency while maintaining safe work practices and assuring a high level of quality.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements.
- Lead cross-functional teams focused on continuous improvement projects to apply Lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Create proposals, and analysis studies to compare current conditions vs. process improvements that may improve safety, quality, and efficiency in all work centers in the factory.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis and present to key players and stakeholders for decision.
- Complete assessment on efficacy and revisit opportunities to further improve improvement activities.
What You Need for this Position - Strong understanding of process manufacturing, tools, tooling, and machinery equipment.
- Successfully manage cross-functional projects to implement targeted changes in processes, floor layout, equipment, tooling, and materials.
- Knowledge and skills using continuous improvement/lean tools.
- Knowledge and skill with CAD software.
- Bachelors Degree required. Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- 3 plus years of manufacturing design/production process design experience required.
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs with intermediate-advanced level competency in Excel, and PowerPoint.
-Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
What's In It for You Competitive Pay(80k-100k range)
So, if you are a Production Engineer-Manufacturing with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!