- We offer excellent compensation, earn up to $20.00 per hour to start.
- Qualify upon hire for an annual bonus of at least $2,000.
- Enjoy outstanding and affordable medical benefits as well as a robust paid time-off program.
- Responsible for quality color matching/tinting, and quality of finished product processing within the duties and functions of department.
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules, environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment. Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Utilizes color spectrophotomer and eye shading expertise to match batches to customer specifications.
- Ensures batches are properly and expeditiously transferred into scheduled tanks for thin-down and color matching/tinting. Batches are completed in accordance with central lab formulations, using the prescribed approved raw materials, colorants, color dispersions, thickeners, thinners, etc. Materials are accurately measured and delivered to assigned holding tanks, using electronic gauges, valves, transfer equipment, etc. May use electronic information systems to control materials additions to complete batches for final approval.
- Involved with quality control checks and procedures, prescribed by central labs to ensure effective, accurate and expeditious processing with first run capability.
- Makes appropriate additions to production batch, as prescribed by quality assurance lab; using approved materials.
- Reutilization of resources for re-work materials in accordance with approved procedures by central lab.
- Communicates with other departments during production process, i.e. mixing, milling and filling/packaging, etc. Scheduled appropriate holding tans for proper co-ordination of product processing.
- May be required to maintain clean filters for transferring products and materials during production processing.
- Willingness to work and cross train in other departments frequently.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in and demonstrated ability to accurately match color specifications.
- Ability to work safety and follow SOP's.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work flexible schedule to cover for other employees during their absence.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.Safety
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees--including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.
This job has expired.