Hiring Immediately! $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Our Kent, WA location at OMAX is currently recruiting full-time Production Assemblers. Join our team today!
(4) 10 hour day work schedules on either Monday -Thursday or Tuesday - Friday. 5:30am - 3:30PM Great culture and fantastic benefits!
Starting at $21.50/hr
As one of the world's top waterjet manufacturers, OMAX is excited to join forces with Hypertherm, a global 100% employee-owned industrial cutting solutions leader frequently awarded as a Best Place to Work company and celebrated for its culture of ownership and shared rewards. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hypertherm, OMAX provides innovative waterjet solutions and world-class aftermarket service with the added resources of a global company with the stability of an over 50-year history with no layoffs.
Benefits for you with a job at OMAX:
Sound interesting? We want to have you join us as an OMAX Assembler. Apply for this Assembly role today!
- Competitive compensation including a sign on bonus as a new hire
- Annual Profit-Sharing
- Employee Stock Options
- Job security - with an over 50-year history of no layoffs
- Competitive Medical/Dental Benefits - starting on Day 1
- A starting annual accrual of 3 weeks ofEarned Time, 12 holidays including a plant shut down period in December, and 16 hours of Community Service Time
As a Production Assembler, work (4) 10-hour shifts as part of a team to perform a variety of tasks using standard processes, documentation, systems, and tools to assemble products using manual and power tools, fixtures, hoists, and precision measuring equipment.
- Assemble small to large mechanical components. Including routing wires, installing low voltage electrical and electronic components such as circuit boards, communication (CAT5) and power cables, terminal boxes, main control switch panels, and instrument panels to be used in higher-level assemblies
- Interpret bill of materials and read basic blueprints and schematics following written procedures
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic/electrical operating systems
- Complete assigned tasks with little supervision
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred including experience with Ohm/volt meters and measuring devices such as calipers and dial indicators, the ability to read and interpret schematics, and attention to detail and electro-mechanical troubleshooting
- Experience working with Production Assembly chemicals and compounds
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience and exposure to 5S and lean principles
- Vocational or accredited certification within the electro-mechanical field
Hiring Immediately! $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Ability to work with required PPE
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Stand and walk for periods up to 10 hours
- Control handheld torque and impact tools
- Requires manual dexterity and repetitive motion activities
#hiringimmediately #hiringnow #greatbenefits #greatculture #assembly #productionassembly #electromechanical #employeeowned #esop #manufacturing #production
Hypertherm is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. All employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
CURRENT ASSOCIATES OR TEMPORARY ASSOCIATES: Please apply via your internal Workday career account.
This job has expired.