Who Are We?
The Toro Company has delivered market-leading, innovative products and outstanding customer care for more than 100 years. With over 11,000 employees worldwide, TTC is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA. Our company designs and manufactures turf maintenance equipment; turf irrigation systems; landscape and lighting products; snow and ice management solutions; agricultural irrigation systems; rental, specialty and underground construction equipment; and residential turf and snow equipment. We market and sell TTC products worldwide through a network of distributors, dealers, mass retailers, hardware retailers, equipment rental center and home centers-as well as online direct to end users.
What Will You Do?
The Toro International Division is currently seeking a Product Marketing Intern for the summer of 2023. The ideal candidate has a strong desire to pursue a role within international product marketing after graduation with an interest in project management. This internship will provide significant hands-on insight into the world of international marketing and product management.
Projects will include:
What Do You Need?
- Creation of a competitive product analysis library
- Identifying and tracking of cost savings
- Support of new product development projects
- Update product through e-commerce platform
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Toro requires interns to be enrolled in an educational program during the duration of the internship program. The following skillset is preferred:
- Ability to drive projects through to completion with accuracy
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Professional self-starter with a growth mindset and positive team player attitude
- Majoring in a marketing related discipline with an interest in international business
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our interns know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive pay-The Toro Company offers interns a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide interns 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours*Based on Location*-
Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at certain locations are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard torace, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.