The Product Manager will own a product feature and lead project execution for LexisNexis's MarketView. MarketView delivers medical claims-based intelligence to healthcare payers, providers, life sciences companies and health IT organizations across the United States. MarketView delivers actionable insights to remain competitive, allowing businesses to see valuable insights, and visualize ways to transform business.
As a Product Manager, you will own the development plan and represent your feature within the PM team. You should have a solid understanding of the customer and target market and represent the needs of the customer to the delivery team and support and participate in the demo to key stakeholders at program milestones.
• Interacts with customers to represent requirements and understand key customer needs and market basics.
• Is familiar with and can use customer frameworks (e.g. Jobs To Be Done, personas).
• Focuses on delivering customer commitments.
• Keeps up to date on news/incidents and understands what is happening in the market and with competitors.
Data-Driven Decision-Making & Analysis
• Autonomously analyzes situations and data.
• Is proficient at reviewing and utilizing data from predefined dashboards to make decision recommendations.
• Compares and evaluates various possibilities, and makes recommendations for action that consider business implications.
Go to Market & Product Marketing Lifecycle
• Executes on go to market launch plans as required.
• Works directly with internal business partners, e.g. sales to gather and assess product needs in the marketplace.
• Trains and educates internal business partners, e.g. sales.
• Contributes to building collateral and marketing materials and provides input and expertise.
• Directly addresses customer complaints.
• Interacts independently with customers through in person communication, e.g. at various customer events.
Product Delivery & Development Lifecycle
• Leads the execution of a product roadmap for a single feature area.
• Understands and utilizes the drivers for improving the customer experience.
• Leverages tools to coordinate activities and ensure quality based on the development methodology in place.
• Defines and prioritizes requirement changes for engineering and performs analysis to meet acceptance criteria.
• Participates and contributes to process improvement activities.
Strategy & Commercial Acumen
• Meaningfully contributes to development and execution of the product strategy.
• Makes links between personal goals and the product teams/business strategy.
• Understands how role contributes to success of product and business strategy and goals.
• Understands the company technology stack at a high level, for his/her feature area.
• Uses technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Balsamiq, Tableau, Python, SQL, etc.).
• Understands the relevant technology architecture.
• Ability to engage developers to understand technology constraints.
Posted 35 minutes ago
Posted 35 minutes ago
Posted 34 minutes ago