CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Product Manager, Farm is responsible for aligning customer needs with business priorities and working closely with technical product owners and engineering to deliver next generation digital farming tools (web and mobile) to a global customer base. As a Product Manager, Farm you will set the direction of cutting-edge digital technologies for the advancement of precision agriculture and the ongoing automation of large agricultural equipment.
- Define the future direction and strategy for the Farm Management Software (FMS) for various global OEM brands by managing input from customers and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and communication of a prioritized product roadmap that aligns with strategic and business initiatives
- Benchmark competition and consolidate to maintain competitive comparisons
- Evaluate, establish and manage partnership opportunities that offer customer value
- Refine and further develop the long-term digital strategy and product roadmap
- Act as the single point of contact for critical communication to the Product Management Teams of each Global Product Line (GPL)
- Work with a team of product specialists, system engineers, designers and developers across the full product development life cycle including - customer requirements, product definition, product launch and customer support
- Contribute to the improvement of development systems and processes to ensure efficient and effective work procedures are maintained and/or improved
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Other related duties as required
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Technology / Business Management, Engineering or relevant discipline
- 5 year's experience working with Farm Management Software (FMS) and Precision Farming Technologies including practical customer field application knowledge
- 3 year's proven experience working in a product management, product marketing, or product development role
- Hands-on experience with agricultural products such as large tractors, sprayers, combines and associated precision farming technologies
- Working knowledge of precision farming, GPS steering, ISOBUS control, vehicle electronics, cellular and other forms of telecommunication for connected devices
- A demonstrated passion for driving Digital Agriculture across the industry
- Strong written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills to build consensus across multiple stakeholder groups
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced team environment
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
This job has expired.