Data-Powered Recruitment Marketing Platform
*Our mission is to make it easy for companies to attract and hire great talent*
A Premier Google Partner powered by marketing professionals, Recruitics, helps the most identifiable brands successfully attract their workforce through proven data-driven strategies, marketing, and advertising. Our specialty is building client confidence on a solid foundation of emerging tech, creative media, and client services. Together, we strive to set an example for our company, clients, and competitors in work-life flexibility, career growth, and diversity.
We're a fun group of people who love coming to work and living the Recruitics values: We think, and act, as entrepreneurs, we do things the right way, we work together to provide personal customer service, and we make data-driven decisions.
We're seeking a passionate Product Manager to help us expand our platform beyond a programmatic-first orientation to service all kinds of recruitment media, from job boards to billboards, from banner to radio to video. As a Product Manager within our cross-functional programs team, you will own all dimensions of our media and engagement programs. You'll collaborate closely with clients, customer service team members, program managers, engineering, design, operations, marketing, strategy, and sales to increase the value our customers get out of our suite of recruitment marketing offerings.
In this role you'll partner closely with program managers to drive adoption and growth of their programs. You'll need to dig in with customers to understand their needs, think creatively about how to solve their problems, and work with engineering to build capabilities that achieve our customers' objectives.
The Product team is a diverse group of individuals, each with unique strengths. At our core, we share a passion for understanding our users and solving their problems. We demand excellence in our work and strive to innovate, in the industry and in our own work. We hold each other to high standards and support one another as we work toward a common vision.
* Become an expert in target users and their problems, and be their advocate within the company
* Investigate and research potential product opportunities in target markets
* Develop and execute user research initiatives, use findings and data to produce product strategy, and summarize and present findings to stakeholders
* Generate ideal customer profiles, personas and jobs-to-be-done based on qualitative and quantitative research
* Clearly define and detail user problems to be solved by product features
* Craft epics, user stories and feature descriptions with functional requirements and detailed acceptance criteria as inputs for design and development teams
* Cultivate and maintain prioritized product backlog
* Assist development team in planning and executing development cycles
* Identify, distill, and document key messages and value propositions that resonate with ideal customer profiles, and disseminate these throughout the organization
* Partner with Product Marketing to produce customer support materials, such as training guides and educational materials, and review with Customer Success team
* Educate sales teams and internal and external users on platform features and the user scenarios they address
* Define strategy and goals for products over short, medium, and long-term horizons
* Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessitated by business needs.
* 2+ years of professional experience as a product manager or directly related to digital product management
* Ability to communicate with and solicit feedback from leaders and stakeholders, and build buy-in on product strategy and tactical decisions
* Ability to communicate with design and development to convey user personas / stories and functional product requirements
* Ability to communicate with users and prospective users to understand needs, alternatives, and requirements
* Ability to communicate with marketing and sales regarding ideal customer profiles, personas, and key messages and value propositions
* Ability to translate user needs into product features and functional requirements for technical audiences
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects at different stages in the software product development lifecycle
* Ability to document and organize institutional knowledge for consumption by internal stakeholders from across the organization
* Ability to learn, maturity to receive criticism well and to assimilate feedback with a goal of self-improvement
* Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage work efficiently and effectively
* You have experience as a lead product manager, mentoring other product managers to perfect their craft.
* You are comfortable presenting problems and opportunities, research conclusions, and recommended strategies to executives, key leaders, and stakeholders from elsewhere in the business.
* Bachelor's Degree in related discipline is required
* Working knowledge of agile development methodologies (e.g scrum, kanban)
* Knowledge of recruitment industry
* Knowledge of internet advertising, especially paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, and the like
* Experience working with recruitment advertising agencies
*Target Range Based on Experience*
$88,064 - $121,088
Recruitics offers a generous benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Assistance Program for all employees, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Recruitics is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and Federal law.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!