Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
Multi-Color Corporation - Neenah is seeking skilled Press Operators to join our 3rd shift team!
Our Press Operator positions are unique among other press opportunities in the Fox Valley. Our Press Operators focus on press, not pre-press. Our processes include full support, make ready and plate departments so you can focus on your machine and the craft of printing -not on collecting press parts!
What we offer:
We focus on offering diverse and challenging careers with a strong focus on growing our talent through on the-job training, external learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more. This allows WS to gain a competitive advantage and allows our employees to move up within the organization; the ultimate win-win.
We reward our employees with:
Role and Responsibilities:
Duties may be changed or additional duties assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Technical degree in printing preferred.
5 years of relevant experience in press operation in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL DEMANDS:
· While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to:
· Wear hearing, foot, eye and/or other personal protective equipment while in a manufacturing setting
· Continually stand for prolonged periods; frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, climb and balance; moderate to frequent walking
· Routinely use hands and fingers to handle, feel, grasp, and manipulate items; use hands and arms to reach for items in and around the press area; occasionally stoop or kneel while reaching
· Frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds
· Regularly push or pull objects up to 40 pounds
· Specific vision abilities include - close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish color variations, and ability to adjust focus
· Medium to loud noise environment
· Work flexible/varying schedules and hours as needed
· Work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated deadlines
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).