Saint Francis Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is seeking an experienced Practice Manager to join the team at our Family Practice in North Wilmington!
Address: 2002 Foulk Rd Wilmington, DE 19810
Schedule: Full-time, Monday - Friday, Day/Evening Hours required
The Practice Managers primary responsibilities include strategic direction and maintenance of the daily operations, financial and budgetary oversight as well as general management of a physician practice of up to 3 providers of a single location and a single specialty.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- As updates are made to policy and procedures ensures they are communicated and implemented in a timely fashion within the practice (staff and providers)
- Ensures colleagues utilize Practice Management System (EPM) appropriately and completely to schedule patients
- Monitors patient flow through practice to ensure appropriate utilization of physician time and staff coverage
- Oversees daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, staff scheduling.
- Involved in building and monitoring practice budget and is responsible for budget compliance and tracking of variances.
- Works with physicians to develop business strategies and patient services
- Establishes the monthly office hour schedule, and ensures colleague and physician staffing are aligned
- Monitors practice's progress in meeting regional targets and metrics
- Ensures colleagues' interactions with patients reflect Standards of Behavior
- Monitors and reviews patient registration and data entry into the system for timeliness, accuracy and thoroughness along with adherence to policies.
- Evaluates each Colleague's performance and provides appropriate guidance and feedback.
- Oversees the daily/monthly expenditures, staffing and overtime hours
- Ensures regulatory and Joint Commission compliance for the practice/practices
- Develops and oversees implementation and administration internal practice policies and procedures in conjunction with Physician Services standard policies and procedures. Interprets applicable laws, rules and regulations and ensures the practice is in compliance
- Works with the Central Billing Office and relevant hospital systems to obtain/develop internal reports to allow monitoring of the billing process to verify all services are accurately billed on a timely basis.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- Bachelor's Degrees in healthcare related field preferred
- At least 3-5 years' management experience preferably in a primary care or ambulatory care setting
- Knowledge of insurance billing rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of practice management and electronic health record applications
- Must possess excellence communication and listening skills.
- Must command good customer service skills and able to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to interact with a variety of people in and out of the hospital setting
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (Effective First day of Hire)
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.