The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Platform Security Consultant in Salisbury, NC.
Formally assess information security risks related to business projects, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts. Ensure that IT solutions and business processes comply with Company policy, Company controls and applicable legal and regulatory requirements while also ensuring that business objectives are met.
• Be the first point of contact for almost all security-related topics for DevOps teams (developers, architects, product owners, and the business). The platform security consultant will act as the conduit to expertise available within the ISO (Information Security Office) team.
• Work hand in hand with DevOps teams to ensure that the security posture is in line with the risk appetite and threat landscape.
• Leverage stakeholder management to ensure that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions.
• Develop strategies and drive efforts to facilitate business ownership of data, including creating/providing necessary tools for identification and tracking of data repositories, training materials, and professional presentations.
• Actively expand consulting and assessment capabilities through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ year's related-technology and/or related-business experience in information security.
• Strong understanding of Information Security industry standards/best practices such as NIST.
• Strong understanding of Information Security related
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1144337
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 16 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!