Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Pilot Plant Technician II who can do more with Mohawk.
This position is responsible for tufting narrow width samples for 3rd shift working 12:00a- 8:00a Sunday through Thursday
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Conform to safe work practices
- Creeling and/or blowing yarns into tube banks
- Loading patterns into tufting software at the tufting machine
- Running tufting machine to produce narrow width sample
- Mending sample if needed
- Ensuring that sample is first quality, and meets specifications/patterns as reflected in work order
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Able to walk long distances, climb on ladders, and stand and/or sit for long periods of time. Bending, crouching, and stooping also required.
- Good attendance
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Reading, writing and math skills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be atleast 18 years old.
- Must have good manual dexterity
- May require sitting in one place for extended periods of time
- 1-2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment preferably as a tufting operator.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Ability to walk long distances, climb ladders, constantly bend, crouch, and stoop throughout the shift.
- Must also be able to work in non-climate controlled facilities.
- Ability to work in an environment that is noisy, high traffic production floor
- Ability to work well with people.
- Ability to perform specific duties with instructions but without direct supervision.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.