Job ID: 216289
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-26
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Physical/Technical Security Systems Engineer to support corporate functions and multiple programs/customers within the Security organization. This position allows teleworking full-time. This position will be the primary owner and responsible for the enterprise Access Control System (ACS), Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and CCTV system. Full life cycle management of these systems includes - design, build, commissioning/certification, maintenance/administration, and decommissioning. Duties include preparation of security plans, reviewing applicable regulations, and establishing procedures and documentation for all corporate physical security systems. As a member of the Physical/Technical Security Program, the individual must have the requisite knowledge and experience to guide local security teams, serve as a subject matter advisor to program management and function as a security liaison to customers.
Additional duties and/or responsibilities:
- Maintain the operational health of the enterprise ACS/IDS/CCTV systems in accordance with government and industry standards and best practices.
- Integrate physical security systems with other appropriate systems such as HR, insider threat and IT systems, as necessary.
- Research and perform upgrades, enhancements, and efficiency improvements for responsible systems.
- Monitor, maintain, renew and procure all necessary licenses required for system operations.
- Administration of the ACS/IDS/CCTV creating user profiles, user groups, user accounts and setting up access/managing levels.
- Assists in the development, management of and the implementation of the organization's Physical and Technical Security program
- Conduct physical security surveys and vulnerability assessments and participate in security inspections, assessments and reviews.
- Serve as technical authority for implementing physical security systems measures to ensure physical security policies, standards and procedures are established and enforced.
- Bachelors and 14 years or more experience; Masters and 12 years or more experience ; PhD or JD and 9 years or more experience; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Must have a minimum of an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Experience designing/installing/administering Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems and CCTV. (Lenel Administrator Certification desired and DMP/Eagle Eye preferred)
- Experience creating system engineering diagrams, policy/procedures, and user guides.
- The ability to write SQL script, as necessary, to enhance and integrate systems.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and briefing skills; communicate with senior level internal and external personnel on matters requiring coordination between organizations and independent decision making with minimal direct supervision.
- Security systems engineering experience a must. Server support/migration, data feeds/migrations between systems such as Lenel, SIMS, HCM.
- Minimum 5 years of Technical Security experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.