Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization!
GHD has a phenomenal opportunity for a Remediation Engineer to support our Emerging Contaminants Practice! Our teams specialize in environmental, waste management and water and are supported by our full service engineering design centers. Your will be leading teams and projects in the environment space, specifically related to investigation and remediation. This position can be based in most GHD office locations. GHD supports a hybrid work model.
Key responsibilities will include:
What you will bring to the team:
- Provide technical support in project delivery, e.g. engineering design and permitting support in the remediation space as applicable to environmental reports.
- Be able to lead or assist in running small and intermediate projects through preparation of scope, schedules and budgets, and staff direction on project tasks
- Work within project teams, providing advice to GHD teams
- Opportunity to work on local, national, and global projects, which may at times entail supporting multiple GHD office locations.
- Supporting strategic pursuits, including growth in both the Private and Public Sectors, as well as the Federal Sector, as well as support growing and maintaining client relationships
- Externally participate in GHD's emerging contaminants field, focusing on support and preparation of peer-reviewed publications (journal articles, presentations, etc.) and attendance at relevant conferences
- Experience in the delivery of investigations, management plans, and environmental impact assessments
- Experience in technical specification preparation
- Knowledge of emerging contaminant legislation throughout North America
- Strong dedication to client service excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and presentation skills
- BS Degree in Environmental Engineering, or discipline relevant to site assessment or remediation, Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years-experience, including 1-3 with PFAS or other emerging contaminants
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with GHD's US vaccination policy and any applicable government regulations related to COVID-19. Individuals hired for GHD positions that require in-person interactions with GHD Clients, or in-person visits to, or work at, GHD Clients sites, must comply with Client imposed requirements, including, in some instances, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. GHD complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
This job has expired.