Join a team of passionate professionals with a talent for excellent customer service and communication. Brand Direct Health® (BDH) is growing, and there’s room for candidates ready to kickstart their careers supporting our customer communities: patients and their providers. BDH, a subsidiary of Alfasigma USA, Inc., is our mail order pharmacy operations responsible for delivering services and prescription products to our patients and healthcare providers through a convenient and customer service focused process.
Alfasigma USA is seeking a Patient Services Representative (PSR) who will support Brand Direct Health’s patients by providing exceptional customer service through effective verbal and written communication resulting in timely and accurate processing of prescription refills.
- Achieves daily inbound and outbound call requirement based on team’s expectation
- Handles all calls in accordance with company standards – courteously and professionally
- Establishes rapport and builds trust while assisting patients
- Identifies patient’s needs quickly and accurately
- Uses services and available resources to convert inquiry calls to new customers
- Escalates issues as necessary
- Meets dialogue requirements according to Quality Assurance guidelines
- Demonstrates regular and reliable attendance
Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience preferred (such as personal banking, real estate or a combination of retail sales, restaurant and other business experience)
- 1-3 years of call center experience preferred, preferably in service/sales oriented environment
- Ability to learn new skills and technology at a fast pace
- Bi-lingual in Spanish desired.
- Pharmacy Technician education/training desirable.
- Health/Adjudication experience desirable.
- Evident work ethic; ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure and effectively manage stress
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate Word, basic Excel, intermediate to advanced Power Point, and intermediate Outlook)
- Business process, problem identification, analysis and resolution management skills
WHO WE ARE:
- Paid on the job training
- Total earnings potential can range from $15/hr -$18/hr or more (inclusive of commissions)
- Uncapped commissions which are subject to the employee’s ability to perform the job
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Paid time off and holidays (potential 30 days of time away from work in the first year of service, dependent on date of hire)
Brand Direct Health®, a subsidiary of Alfasigma USA, Inc., is our mail order pharmacy operations responsible for delivering services and prescription products to our patients and healthcare providers through a convenient and customer service focused process.
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. The company was formed, in 2015, as a result of the merger between two historic Italian pharmaceutical companies, Alfa Wassermann and Sigma-Tau. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA’s main goals are to improve the health and quality of life of patients by finding solutions to treat specific patient populations, expand our existing portfolio and bring new products into the US market. We strive to be a strong healthy company in a strong healthy world.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Covington, LA., has a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a mail order pharmacy call center in the Covington location and an established national salesforce. In addition, a commercial operations hub opened in 2018 in Bedminster, NJ.
Alfasigma USA, Inc. and its subsidiary, Brand Direct Health, L.L.C. (collectively the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, religious creed, religious observance, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (cancer and genetic characteristics), disability, military service, military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please email Human Resources at email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
This job has expired.