Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for Patient Access Registration Representative to join our Patient Registration team!
Employment Type: Per Diem
Shift: Rotating Shift, including weekend and holiday coverage
The primary function of the position is to greet, pre-register and/or register patients in a courteous and professional manner, verify insurance benefits and check for the necessity of pre-certification, authorization and referral. The position is also responsible for providing professional, quality customer service, timely resolution to customer problems, and coordination of services to all customers.
- Perform medical necessity checks where needed.
- Secure patient signatures for required hospital forms and collection of patient's financial responsibility when required.
- Functions to communicate revenue cycle related issues to patients, physicians, physician office staff and other hospital colleagues.
- Rotates into various areas of patient access and may work a variety of shifts.
Requirements: Education equivalent to the completion of high school; Associate's Degree Preferred.We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.