Worcester Eisenbrandt, a historic preservation construction company, is looking for a talented commercial Painter who take pride in their work, are highly motivated, reliable, driven by commitment and can work independently as well as within a team.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including but not limited to: health, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays. Pay is Competitive $.
General Information about the job:
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Apply coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings, and other structures.
- Apply caulk and patch in a clean, smooth professional manner within various substrates- masonry, wood, and concrete
- Repair imperfections in substrate using a variety of materials
- Select premixed paints, or mixes required portions of pigment, oil and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors.
- Apply paint with cloth, brush, sponge, or fingers to create special effects.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Must be comfortable with heights and working on scaffolds
- Other duties as needed.
- Dependable, reliable, fulfills responsibilities. Strong physical and mental health using eye and hand coordination and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Able to wear respiratory protection and common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, and hard hat when needed.
Apply to this link:
- Minimum of three to five years' experience of commercial painting.
- Lead Certification a plus!
- Valid driver's license and vehicle to get to job sites.
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance on scaffolds two or more stories, climbing ladders, lift and carry objects weighing between 50 to 75 pounds.
- For safety and hazard communication purposes on a construction site must be able to read and speak English.
It is the policy of Worcester Eisenbrandt, Inc. (WEI) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, WEI will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
WEI, Inc. confirms work authorization through E-Verify, drug screening and background check.
This job has expired.