Gorbel's mission is simple: We improve people's lives. That mission guides everything we do, from the products and service we provide to our outside customers to the tools we create for our sales force and the work environment we foster for our employees.
We have a comprehensive line of Crane Technology products, Ergonomic Lifting products and, a line of Tether Track Fall Arrest Safety Systems.
We are a manufacturer of overhead material handling and fall protection products in the industrial sector. We're on the cutting edge of manufacturing; a thriving, growing company that is constantly seeking out new ways to innovate and elevate our products and our processes.
Third Shift (United States of America)
Pick and prepare product for packaging and shipment.
- Performs manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, band, tie, pack and wrap containers with products and materials.
- Inspects packaged items for quality and conformance to specifications.
- Plan, assemble and pack crates, boxes and cartons and other packaging containers.
- Band, seal, nail, wrap and label containers.
- Fill customer orders in accordance to specifications.
- Read orders to identify items to be pulled.
- Monitor inventory and coordinate with purchasing to maintain stock; then restocks inventory.
- Process UPS and FEDEX shipments and special shipping requests.
- Examine parts before shipping to ensure quality. May have to touch up parts to meet quality standards.
- Respond to "quality cards" and adjust packing procedures to ensure accuracy if shipments.
- Coordinate with Customer Service and other departments regarding order information.
- May assist in other factory departments as required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer shipping and packing experience.
- Must wear all safety equipment as required.
- Occasionally lift and push materials in excess of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate with factory supervision effectively.
Gorbel® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Gorbel® is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job-related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-924-6204.