The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Broadcasting Company is seeking a Oracle Business Analyst (EPM Cloud, Financial) in McLean, VA.
This position acts as a critical liaison between the Finance organization and the company's IT organization. Specific technologies of interest include: Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products and cloud solutions (EPBCS, FCCS, ARCS), as well as supporting integration tools like Financial Data Quality Management, Data Relationship Management, and Oracle Data Integrator. The candidate must display an advanced knowledge of the inner workings of these different products, and their integration techniques.
Skills & Requirements
• 3-5 years functional experience in the areas of financial/operational reporting, budgeting or forecasting, or consolidations.
• 1-3 years of experience with any of the following: Hyperion, Oracle EPM Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (FCCS, ePBCS, ARCS), Oracle Financial Reports (FR) and Smart View.
• Strong communication skills and client-facing experience.
• Liaise with business users to define and prioritize business requirements related to system.
• Design, development and configuration of Oracle EPM Cloud solution on EPBCS module.
• Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis.
• Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and lead a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
• Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project.
• Coordinate user acceptance testing for new system or enhancement releases. This involves assistance with creation of test cases and follow-up to ensure users complete testing per the schedule.
• Partner with other system owners to ensure data quality, timing, and financial reporting impacts are fully understood.
• Complete regression testing of new versions and monthly and quarterly updates of applications/software.
• Deliver training to various financial users on key systems such as Oracle Planning, Budgeting Cloud Services (Hyperion).
• Serve as second - and third-level support for internal Cloud Fusion ERP system issues.
• Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Finance, Business, Technology, or equivalent experience.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1113050