• Ethical conduct and compliance
• Performs process manufacturing tasks including operation of large scale equipment, weighing, measuring, monitoring of raw materials to assure batches contain proper ingredients, quantities and process outputs
• Performs in-process testing as specified within manufacturing documentation.
• Identifies and informs supervisor of equipment malfunctions or process outputs that do not meet expected outcomes. May perform trouble-shooting of equipment or process problems and recommend solutions
• Maintains manufacturing areas to identified standards of cleanliness and neatness; may involve sweeping, mopping floors, wiping down equipment, and appropriately disposing of trash.
• Operate electric and manual hand or fork trucks as required to properly move and store chemicals and product.
• May be required to write or revise process documents such as operational SOP's, batch records, etc.
• Participates in LEAN principles within Manufacturing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Leads daily meetings as required.
• Escalates issues to appropriate departments (Sr Operator, Maintenance, Metrology, QA, Process Facilitator).
• Completes Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) reporting each shift.
• Reviews executed Batch Records.
• Completes Training deficiencies in a timely manner.
• Completes Weekly/Monthly Manufacturing activities/Cleans
• Completes SAP for assigned work, and follows up on SAP issues (shift to shift and/or SAP Global Team)
• Completes Autonomous Maintenance and 5s audits as scheduled.
• Performs GENBA walk of area(s)/Equipment of responsibility.
• Performs Log Book Audits on a weekly basis.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Individual must possess mechanical aptitude and ability to work with hands and tools to operate and perform minor maintenance on equipment.
- Must be able to operate basic electronic equipment and possess basic computer skills. Must be able to follow directions, both written and verbal, and perform assigned tasks independently. Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Requires understanding of basic math to perform mathematical calculations. Must be able to wear a half face respirator where needed.
- Ability to exert an amount of force continuously and/or up to 5 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force occasionally by utilizing a hand truck to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Reliable attendance and ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime as needed, are required
- • College course work in science
- • Compounding experience
- • 2+ Years of Experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment or regulated industry
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
This job has expired.