Corporate Communications is responsible for overseeing and advancing the firm's business strategy, global brand, and corporate culture through a proactive, holistic and multi-stakeholder communications approach. The Operations Lead will be a transformative role focused on driving our ability to increasingly execute in an integrated, transparent, and scalable manner across the Corporate Communications disciplines of strategic communications, digital marketing, and events. Our Operations Lead will orchestrate effective collaboration among Corporate Communications team members, and between Corporate Communications and business stakeholders, by making project briefs, planning calendars, campaign statuses, and analytics reports accessible and dynamic. We expect the impact of this role to result in enabling us to execute on a bigger scale, launch campaigns faster, and focus on the programs we believe will perform better than others.
- Act as the project management lead for cross-functional Corporate Communications efforts including key events
- Execute and streamline workflows for
- Intaking, reviewing, and initiating Corporate Communications (communications, marketing, and events) projects requested by business stakeholders
- Finalizing project briefs and socializing them across Corporate Communications and business stakeholders
- Publishing, auditing, updating, and retiring approved content
- Enable efficient and effective collaboration between Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, and Global Technology Solutions
- Manage Corporate Communications budget and prepare regular reports
- Prepare monthly analytics report with data from Google Analytics, social media channels, and our CRM DealCloud
- Support monthly and daily Communications processes and activities
- 7+ years of experience in project management, operations, or sales enablement.
- Experience with tools at the intersection of marketing and sales such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, or Hubspot.
- Experience with the CRM DealCloud is desired, but experience with other CRM tools will be considered.
- Experience with marketing project management tools such as Smartsheet or Wrike.
- Effective cross-functional communicator
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global investment firm with $260 billion of assets under management and more than half of the AUM managed by women, across 437 investment vehicles as of March 31, 2021. Founded in 1987 in Washington, DC, Carlyle has grown into one of the world's largest and most successful investment firms, with more than 1,800 professionals operating in 29 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Carlyle places an emphasis on development, retention and inclusion as supported by our internal processes and seven Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Carlyle's purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of its investors, which range from public and private pension funds to wealthy individuals and families to sovereign wealth funds, unions and corporations. Carlyle invests across three segments - Global Private Equity, Global Credit and Investment Solutions - and has expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation.
At Carlyle, we know that diverse teams perform better, so we seek to create a community where we continually exchange insights, embrace different perspectives and leverage diversity as a competitive advantage. That is why we are committed to growing and cultivating teams that include people with a variety of perspectives, people who provide unique lenses through which to view potential deals, support and run our business. As our Chief Executive Officer, Kewsong Lee, stated, "We seek to attract individuals from a broad set of backgrounds and experiences because we know that diverse teams ask better questions and inclusive teams find better answers. Our diverse and inclusive community makes us better partners and ultimately, helps us to build better."