Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
The Operations Coordinator provides support to the Corporate Services, Asset Protection, and Corporate Facilities team through procurement coordination and other administrative duties
* Supports all aspects of purchase orders and invoice processing including inputting and managing orders through completion for the Corporate Cafes, Global Corporate Travel, Global Corporate Events, Asset Protection, and Facilities Planning teams
* Initiate check requisitions and remit commission and rebate checks
* Administer new supplier setups and maintain suppliers in the procurement system
* Manage multiple project tasks with business partners and outside vendors of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines and quality expectations.
* Identify critical issues and communicate resolutions
* Establish a rapport with customers, vendors and business partners, genuinely conveying a sense of understanding, concern and, when necessary, urgency.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.