Kforce has a client that is seeking a .NET Developers in Lititz, PA.Summary:The Software Engineer's architect and develop new features and enhancements, author and maintain clean, consistent, and elegant code to create scalable and reliable systems, and research emerging technologies and make recommendations to the development team.You will analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve production system issues and defects and provide production support for the application and its subsystems. You will constantly improve SCRUM task estimation accuracy/completion of tasks, do regular status updates to all assigned sprint tasks in daily stand-up meetings and maintain Scrum task progression in TFS on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- An understanding of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum)
- Proficient experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio/TFS/Git or similar version control system
- Working knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, HBase, Oozie, Impala, MongoDB, or similar technologies a plus
- Able to understand and embrace our business strategy while maintaining excellent analytical/organizational and decision-making skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.