As an Architect, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software solution to our clients in a fast paced environment. You will be required to work in an agile delivery model with teams organized in PODs and responsible delivering an entire track of work with speed, value and quality to unlock the outcomes.
Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to developers, technical, and non-technical business teams.
Proven ability to stay focused, prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities
strong experience in designing large-scale systems with a demonstrable ability to comprehend, decompose, and construct solutions in complex domains.
Strong knowledge on ASP.Net, MS mVC, Webservices, Microservices
Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions and analyze all technical and business requirements
Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions. Adheres to design and coding best practices and standards with quality in focus.
Monitor system performance and make recommendations to the information technology management
Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery
Sets up the development and production environments and troubleshoots performance issues
You will be an individual contributor who is able to work independently and provide guidance to the team members.
Represents the organization in customer-facing communication pertinent to companies technical expertise on the specific technology areas
Participate in development stage and play role of hands on senior developer/Architect as and when required
Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers
*Your Skills & Experience:*
Architect, design, develop and implement software solutions to address business needs.
Full stack development experience with multiple SPA frameworks using .NET. Angular JS experience would be a plus
Hands on experience working with .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MSSQL, CosmosDB, Visual Studio
A strong understanding of Azure PaaS solutions (App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc)
Hands on experience designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc.)
A strong understanding of Cloud based hosting (Azure, AWS, GCP)
Solid understanding of git and collaboration in git
A deep understanding of system performance and security hardening
Ability to analyze current infrastructure and provide paths forward for improvement.
Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation, to software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment pipelines (scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, deployment orchestration)
An understanding of monitoring, alerting and logging on high availability systems
Evaluate, pilot and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure development of scalable, extensible, secure and high-quality software solutions
Leverage your proven experience and leadership in DevOps, Agile Engineering practices, tools and techniques to ensure rapid development, testing and delivery of high-quality code to production, reliably and effortlessly.
* 7-10 years of experience in the Industry
* 5+ years' experience in .NET (services) and Databases the ability to design, document & code complex mappings
* Should be quick in designing solutions using .NET, PL/SQL, shell scripting, etc.
* Strong OO design skills with implementation experience of design principles and pattern
* Skilled/Experience in writing automated unit tests
* Should be able to tune the application for performance
* Have exposure to JIRA or similar tools for project management and Bug tracking tool.
* Skilled in database programming (stored procedures, triggers, functions) and Conceptual understanding of ORM frameworks
* Is aware of industry process like change control process, CICD, etc.
Nice to Have
* Hands on with any scheduling tool. Autosys would be preferable.
* Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, query performance tuning, etc.
* Experience with unix server, scripting is preferred