Multi Family Renovation Project Manger/Estimator If you are an Project Manager/Estimator with Multi Family Renovation experience, please read on!
We have been building dreams for the multifamily industry since 1978. In this time, we have honed our skill sets to be able to tackle the unique challenges presented in various climates. Whether you need disaster restoration or upgraded interiors, our experienced crews across the nation will be there to deliver excellence.
What You Will Be Doing -Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Work with the owner early in the process in order to facilitate the design process with the chosen design professionals
- Ensure that an accurate and complete estimate for the project is prepared. Project Managers work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Oversee the buyout process and to selection of subcontractors
- Conduct biweekly job site meetings
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control, and schedule
- Conduct progress meetings with Owners and the construction team
- Remain cost conscious and aware of every aspect of the project at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project
What You Need for this Position Minimum 5 years experience:
-Multi-Family, Hotel or Senior Living Renovation
-Strong understanding of building systems
-Ability to read blue prints and specifications
-Effective verbal and written communication skills
-Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
-Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and subcontractors
-Must be willing to Travel
So, if you are a Traveling Superintendent with relevant experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 41 minutes ago
Posted 41 minutes ago
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Posted 38 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!