Job Location: Hershey's, PA
At Hershey, We Champion the Consumer, so we are modernizing our Finance, Supply Chain, and Order to Cash processes, systems and data to win in a consumer-centric, digital world.
- Our current SAP ERP platform no longer adequately supports our strategy; it is heavily customized and extremely difficult upgrade for current practices
- Information and data are siloed and not structured to focus on the consumer data we need to excel
- To leap forward, we will implement SAP's S/4 HANA ERP, a powerful, simple, CPG standard and modern platform that will enable us to align our processes and data to our strategies
A tool alone is not a solution; we need a team of forward-thinking dedicated people can provide the necessary technical and business expertise, to ensure the success of our people, process, technology and data. We have selected the SAP S/4 HANA core system and are currently completing detail design and build activities. This is a critical, enterprise-wide change initiative impacting all employees in Finance, Order to Cash, and Supply Chain across four countries. This multimillion-dollar capital investment will have multiple goals per each workstream, but all fit into two goal themes: deliver today, predict tomorrow. The project will require highly skilled subject matter expertise in the areas of our global manufacturing supply chain (in the countries of US, Mexico, and Malaysia), Finance (within US, Philippines, and Mexico), and Order to Cash (within the US, Philippines, Canada and Mexico), from across the enterprise and various levels (directors down to and including tactical implementators). We are building a global template which will need country localization (based off regulatory and financial compliance matters).
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, IS professional to lead the development, and management of Accounts Receivable and Deduction Managment system activities within Finance with specific responsibility for the configuration of SAP's Accounts Receivable processes and integration into key Financial Processes, Systems and Reporting including High Radius. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Execute tactical deliverables for the overall S/4 Detailed Design & Build principles during the Agile Development Process
- Contribute to the tie-in to and value creation for the Accounts Receivable business process and tool redesign including High Radius cloud solution integration
- Represent the end user by ensuring key decisions are validated in the system and on occasion decisions are socialized among other project Business Analysts and Product Owners to mitigate risks and ensure cross program tactical linkages
- Internal advocate for change within the Hershey employee and partner network impacted by the transformation
- Identify and raise up conflicting priorities to Product Owners when work needs to be prioritized within Agile Development Process
- Perform with high efficiacy tactical Accounts Receivable and credit management system transactions where needed and be resonsible for outcomes thereof
- Industry knowledge of our Accounts Receivable, Deducation Management and Dispute processes and policies in the areas of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and/or Malaysia operations
- Areas within job scope are executed flawlessly to ensure rigorous system tool testing, training, and deployment in Mexico Pilot and full-scale US and Canada release is executed without business operation, financial reporting, and supply chain disruption
- Design greenfield implementation of S4 Financial systems to drive its optimal use for Accounts Receivable Processes .
- Work closely with delivery partners to integrate leading practices into Hershey processes.
- Own the configuration of SAP Finance Accounts Receivable and High Radius cloud solution integration.
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure seamless process integration and optimization
- Drive the integration of key costing and inventory components across Financial processing and Order to Cash Management activities.
- Streamline processes used by global business services teams to manage these processes.
- Management of KPI and Reporting capabilities for Accounts Receivable processing
- Lead the vision and delivery of key dashboards for Hershey Finance leadership
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Good working knowledge of Order to Cash and Accounts Receivable Management processes
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial, reporting skills especially in a Financial Managment environment
- Excellent Program and Project management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent client service skills (internal and external)
- Excellent understanding of policies, practices and organizations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce quality results under pressure
- High energy self-starter
- Proven change advocate and collegial team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management Information Services (MIS), Engineering Management, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years Technology Implementation and Support Experience with a preference for 10-15 years experience.
- Strong Finance and Accounts Receivable Background with technical focus on the SAP Accounts Receivable and High Radius cloud solution support
- Minimum of 5 Years of SAP FICO Experience including, Central Finance, Consolidations, Profitability Analysis, Fixed Assets and External / Statutory Reporting and the ability to converse easily with Senior Finance Leaders related to these and other financial processes.
- Additional preferred experience includes Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order/Work Breakdown Structure Accounting and S4 HANA and Fiori platforms.
- Global Implementation experience is required.
- Experience with Credit Management processes
- Previous Employee Management Experience with both local and global resources.
- CPG experience preferred
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (email@example.com).