Metadata Manager Job Title: Metadata Manager
Location: Onsite Los Angeles
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a multimedia giant hiring for a Metadata Manager. This role will interact with production, editorial, and IT departments to create references to commonalities among media assets including video, audio, and still images. In addition to ensuring the quality of metadata associated with new media as it is ingested into asset management systems, the Metadata Manager will audit the library archives to standardize that metadata as well. The Metadata Manager needs to understand the uses for the metadata and cataloging strategy across all asset management systems and distribution platforms. Long term, this position will be a stakeholder in the centralization of metadata entry and search functionality across all asset management systems and archives.
What You Will Be Doing - Oversight of all metadata/logging entry for raw and edited media in all Media Asset Management systems
- Daily review and QC of metadata in asset management systems
- Back catalog metadata review and cleanup
- Establish the quality of searchable info for any video asset
- Ensure commonality between several media asset management systems
- Maintaining descriptive metadata schema and standardized data structures within systems and documentation
What You Need for this Position - Logging and metadata entry experience
- Multimedia Content Management System experience
- Experience with relational database structure
- Knowledge of non-standardized taxonomy and folksonomy
- Nice to have a basic knowledge of XML, API, and SQL queries
So, if you are a Metadata Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 12 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!