Audigy is a management company that provides business services for ENT and audiology practices across the nation. Whether our members are looking to create efficiencies within their four-walls, grow and expand, or exit out of their practice - we are here to help.
Salary range $60,000-$70,000 per year + commission and $75.00/month cell phone reimbursement and the following benefits:
- 401k w/company match
- Parental/Family Leave w/transition back to work
- Remote work
- Top technology platforms for easy remote access
- Day Care Flexible Spending Account
And more...POSITION SUMMARY:
The Membership Development Manager (MDM) will be responsible for expanding the company's prospecting opportunities within the Hearing Care industry. The MDM will attract new prospects that would benefit from an association with Audigy. The MDM will capture new business opportunities, identifies likely prospects, performs cold calls to position Audigy as a business solution, and undertakes the scheduling of calls/presentations (membership overview) with prospective members. The MDM is charged with positioning our strategic business plan. This position is working in collaboration with other interested parties to achieve the outlined strategic plan.PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Assesses marketing opportunities and target markets, generating leads, intelligence gathering on prospective members (Information Discovery Form), obtaining Non-Disclosure Agreements, and performing follow-up
- Conducts business development discussions with potential members and team members.
- Provides a monthly summary of membership development activities and results.
- Supports the process by responding to prospective member inquiries.
- Participates in and supports Audigy Group events as requested.
- In conjunction with Management, develops and documents business development plan on an annual basis
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK DEMANDS:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Accomplished sales and management skills with a proven track record
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- A professional presence and outstanding presentation skills
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-past environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population
- This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. This position will also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Travel may be required - up to 10%.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Come join our team!