Location: Holmdel, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Medical Technologist
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Type: Contract - Open
- Schedule: 7:00am - 3:30pm (Rotating Weekends & Holidays)
- Positions Available: 1
- Start Date: Immediate Availability
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test result
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens
- Analyze specimens using approved testing procedures (see department SOPs)
- Review and release test results
- Follow CLIA, HIPAA, OSHA, and safety guidelines as described in their respective guidelines
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and all maintenance performed
- Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratory's established acceptable levels of performance
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, correct the problems encountered or immediately notify the senior technologist or supervisor.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- BS in Medical Technology preferred; or BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, or Associates degree in a Laboratory Science or Medical Technology, or Previously qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493. 1433 published in March 14, 1990.
- 1 year Clinical experience (high complexity testing) preferred. Minimum of 1 year of clinical laboratory experience in highly complex testing for those with BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology. National and State licensure as required.
- A solid understanding of basic laboratory testing is required for this position. The successful candidate must possess good computer skills and be able to adapt to working in multiple computer systems.
- Must have knowledge of QC and QA as well as knowledge of all areas of the laboratory.
All interested and qualified candidates, please email updated resume to Kyle Small at email@example.com
or contact me directly at 484-270-1812
for immediate consideration. Thank you and I look forward to working with you!Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.