Location: Miami, FL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Medical Assistant in the Miami, FL area. Compassion is the essential trait that drives superior health care performance. But it's just a start, innovative thinking is just as important. Our unique team of health care providers are an emerging and important part of our businesses. Our approach is designed to help physicians and other providers deliver the right care at the right time in the right setting. That takes smart ideas and incredible teamwork. And that's where you come in. In this role, you'll support a clinical team that's helping patients in new and better ways while giving them a generous helping of compassion and respect.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- High School diploma or GED (include for SMA)
- Graduate from an Accredited Medical Assistant program or 3+ years of military trained medical assistant experience (include for SMA)
- Current CPR card or willing to obtain in 30 days
- 1+ year experience in a primary care office with both front and back office experience (include for SMA)
- At least one year of experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Working knowledge of health insurance: HMO, PPO, Medicare and Medicaid (include for Centers for Family Medicine)
- ICD-10and CPT coding experience
- More than one year of related experience in a medical setting
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) language proficiency
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.