Are you a Marketing professional with a high level of digital awareness, eager to deliver and realize a marketing strategy supported by data analytics?
About the company:
Elsevier is a global information analytics company that helps institutions and professionals progress science, advance healthcare and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. Elsevier provides digital solutions and tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support, and professional education; including ScienceDirect, Scopus, ClinicalKey and Sherpath. Elsevier publishes over 2,500 digitized journals, including The Lancet and Cell, more than 35,000 e-book titles and many iconic reference works, including Gray's Anatomy.
About the team:
Within Elsevier's Health & Medical Sciences (HMS) department the Marketing Communications team delivers marketing strategies and communications plans to support content growth.
You'll execute research on market trends and opportunities, needs and competition; manage relations with internal and external stakeholders (professional societies); and collaborate closely with Publishers to define and implement your plans; taking into account Elsevier's overall Journals strategy.
You are aware of all relevant trends in the publishing industry, whether this is related to technology, Social Media or content enhancement.
You'll be part of a global team of Marketing Communications Managers, and will be based in Philadelphia or New York and reporting into the Head of Marketing.
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing communications strategy for your assigned portfolios
- Effectively manage planning, forecasting and monitoring against budget
- Track expenditures and revenues for portfolios within Elsevier's budgetary cycle
- Identify communication opportunities and develop key messages to our international target audiences
- Collaborate with senior management to establish and implement best practice work methods, communication strategies and generic actions
- Manage relations with external contacts and key stakeholders within the business
- Bachelors degree (preferably Marketing)
- Proven experience in a Marketing role (international, strategic) preferably in a digital or publishing environment
- Proven track record of digital marketing tools, campaign marketing, social media and content enhancement in that context
- Experience in working in a complex, matrix international environment
- Communication skills at different levels with different in- and external stakeholders both written and verbal
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. We know that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, and study assistance, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.What we offer
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Elsevier's benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect when joining Elsevier.
The job you are applying for is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development
- Several local and global networking communities to share best practices and knowledge
- Various social responsibility programs, channeling knowledge and strengths to help communities around the world improve education, science, health care and protect the environment.
The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of vaccination showing their last dose of a COVID-19 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single dose vaccine no later than January 4, 2022. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance you should speak to a recruiter about requesting an exemption/accommodation.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.