Are you passionate about marketing? Lex Machina is looking for an experienced marketing campaign manager who is excited about building creative campaigns that drive measurable revenue. Based in Menlo Park, Lex Machina is the creator of Legal Analytics for companies and law firms, enabling lawyers to craft successful litigation strategies, win more cases, and win more business.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join an exciting, disruptive analytics company, working for the CMO. Ideally, you have great experience in the legal space, a passion for marketing, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to plan, design, and implement successful marketing campaigns. You will create compelling content, and deliver it to our legal audience, both online and in person. You will execute and monitor the performance of your campaigns and secure the resources required to meet your targets. You need to be an excellent writer, communicator, and able to run multiple projects simultaneously.
What we look for:
- Develop audience-specific marketing plans, and help drive content marketing
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to drive engagement and pipeline
- Implement dashboards and reports to track campaign performance and results
- Create new marketing content, such as blog posts, infographics, presentations, email copy, videos and advertisements that target our legal audience
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Align closely with sales and product teams while continually measuring, optimizing, and reporting on demand generation efforts
(JD Law degree is highly desirable)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or related fields
- 3 - 5 years of legal industry experience
- Outstanding writing skills
- Presence and gravitas to speak at webcasts and conferences
- Great communication skills
- Bring a lot of creativity and energy to the job
- Extensive experience in legal marketing in a law firm or in-house
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with common office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with CRM systems and email marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Pardot is a plus
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.