At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Manager, Track Marketing - Southeast Region based in Talladega, Alabama.
The Manager, Track Marketing - Southeast is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of marketing campaigns designed to build awareness and drive attendance to track events in the Southeast region (Daytona International Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway).
Duties include but are not limited to:
Required skills / experience:
- Work closely with central and regional departmental functions to set the go-to-market strategy for NASCAR and core motorsports events across the region, from concept and development to execution, optimization and reporting
- Manage timing, tracking and execution of consumer touchpoint deliverables (directly and indirectly)
- Oversee direction to Research & Insights and Data Strategy teams to identify fan/consumer insights to inform campaign plans, audience targeting messaging, etc.
- Develop local/grassroots marketing plans, in conjunction with the Event Experience team, to drive awareness of NASCAR and other ancillary events
- Oversee new fan development and prospecting opportunities in local market(s)
- Manage Non-NASCAR event marketing campaigns and work with third party promoters as necessary - music festivals, motorcycle events, etc.
- With Communications and Driver/Team Marketing, manage in-market driver appearances
- Work with Event Experience team to build out weekend content and enhance the fan experience
- Activate onsite event experience plans for event weekends for assigned tracks
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of motorsports / sports marketing, project management, public relations or communications experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Exceptional team and interpersonal skills
- Superior follow-through with a high-level of accountability for assigned tasks
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and passion for marketing
- Strong executional capabilities
- Desire and ability to create and champion a vision
- Strong collaboration skills are critical
- Ability to travel 15%, including some weekends
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.