At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
• Execution of the Technology Internal Audit plan.
• Contributing to risk assessment / business monitoring and the overall implementation of group audit methodology.
• Managing and executing audit assignments, draft audit issues for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues.
• Pro-actively developing and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas and work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally.
• Completing all work assigned on a timely basis, including ad hoc projects. Developing and maintaining broad regulatory and technology experience.
• Keeping current on business/industry changes and their effect on the business, audit plan/approach and risk assessments.
• Strong Understanding of technology systems and related cybersecurity and information security risks.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 6 years of technology-related External Audit, Internal Audit or Information Security experience within a large and high growth company that provides financial products and services, and proven experience in evaluating internal controls or compliance programs.
The successful candidate must possess:
• Excellent experience in evaluating controls and systems across multiple jurisdictions in a global financial organization.
• Managing multiple audit assignments, draft audit issues for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues.
• Ability to research technical topics, lead walkthroughs, and develop an audit develop and audit approach.
• Excellent relationship and communication skills to build internal networks within the team and wider firm, and the ability to clearly articulate business risks and controls.
• A team player with excellent time and project management skills and the ability to successfully execute on multiple projects at one time.
• Design and execute audit test programs to evaluate the adequacy of system and manual controls
• Have excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of technology and information security risks.
• A passion for understanding the unique PayPal community, along with a passion for understanding the online payments business.
• Execute a range of internal audit projects from the planning and execution through to reporting
• Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with client at all levels from management
• Identify and deliver on value added services to the client.
• Provide clients with strategic and operational solutions to their needs.
• Support the Internal Audit strategies and methodologies for technology audits.
• Big 4 or Financial Services Experience
• Experience using audit data repository, work paper documentation, risk assessment tools such as AuditBoard
• Experience with technology and cybersecurity-related frameworks such as NIST, COBiT, PCI, CSA, etc.
Additional Job Description:
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$64000 to $156750
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.