About Working at Commerce
Building a career here is more than just steps on a ladder. It's about helping people find financial safety and success, helping businesses thrive, and making sure people and their money are taken care of. And our commitment doesn't stop there. Our culture is about our people, the ones in our communities and the ones that work with us.
Here, you'll find opportunities to grow and learn, to connect with others, and build relationships with the people around you. You'll have the space and resources to grow into the best version of yourself. Because our number one investment is you.
Creating an award-winning culture doesn't come easy. And after more than 155 years, we know Commerce Bank is only at its best when our people are. If this sounds interesting to you, keep reading and let's talk.
Annual Salary: $99,500.00 - $117,500.00 (Amount based on relevant experience, skills, and competencies.)
About This Job
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to lead a team of System Administrators and Business Analysts within the Commercial Line of Business. Some of the responsibilities of the position include, partnering with our IT department to manage appropriate system uptimes, support the development of new functionality, installation of service packs and upgrades across a mixture of vended and internally developed systems. The Technical Manager's team will have responsibility for supporting systems in the following functional areas:
• Commercial loan origination and servicing
• Commercial loan documentation
• Commercial loan accounting
• Collateral tracking
• Document imaging
• International Payments and Letters of Credit
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Facilitating meetings (team meetings, visioning sessions, priority meetings, etc.)
- Assist with designing strategies to solve complex business needs
- Consult on numerous projects the impact the Commercial Line of Business
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with internal business partners
- Lead, mentor and motivate team members to implement the department strategy and manage department workflow with guidance on departmental projects/issues, and provide coaching and development opportunities appropriate to each direct report's individual needs
- Perform all necessary management functions, including hiring, evaluations, annual increase allocations and disciplinary action as required
- Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant information to team members effectively
- Support budget management, planning and expenditure
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile project methodology, including knowledge of best practices
- Demonstrated high level understanding within any of the following technical areas: database, application development, web services, application and infrastructure security
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to apply discretion and sound judgement to efficiently and effectively solve problems
- Ability to drive results and balance management of organizational risk and meeting goals of the business
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate team members and foster a positive team environment that gives way to collaboration and unified goals
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the company, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Advance level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 6+ years systems analysis experience required
- 3+ years leadership/supervisory experience required
***For individuals applying, assigned and/or hired to work in areas with pay transparency requirements, Commerce is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for some roles. This compensation range is for the Manager, Systems Analysis - Commercial job and contemplates a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to location, skill sets, education, relevant experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for any applicable differentials (geographic, bilingual, or shift) that could be associated with the position or where it is filled. At Commerce, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each situation. A reasonable estimate of the current base pay is $99,500 to $117,500 annually. This position will be eligible for additional compensation through performance-based incentive plan(s) that will correspond to meeting performance goals. The candidate selected for this position may be eligible for the following employment benefits: employer sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, paid vacation, and paid personal time. In addition, we offer career development, education assistance, and voluntary supplemental benefits. Click here to learn more.
Location: 1000 Walnut St, Kansas City, Missouri 64106
This job has expired.