Manager, Solutions Consulting - Fraud & Identity
This position is a player/coach leadership role on the Fraud & Identity Solutions Consulting team, supporting all pre-sales consulting activities for the top Strategic Alliances, eCommerce, Gaming, Media, and Telco companies of North America. The successful candidate will lead a team of high performing Solutions Consultants, focused on solving fraud and identity challenges using our broad suite of products, while directly supporting some strategic accounts themselves. The candidate must serve as a subject matter expert for our customers and partners externally, as well as a mentor and advocate for their team internally.
Open to home-based U.S. preferably Pacific or Central time zones
Regular Manager job
- Lead a team of solutions consultants to support pre-sales technical expertise and drive pre-sales functions during the sales process.
- Assist in the execution of the strategic plan for an assigned territory and/or accounts to drive use and preference for LexisNexis products, solutions and content. Review the plan regularly and make changes as necessary
- Actively manage individual and team performance by setting appropriate expectations, monitoring performance, providing best-practices/tools to drive opportunity growth and giving timely and effective feedback to meet and exceed performance goals.
- Become fluent on all Services offerings in addition to product knowledge to support your assigned sales teams
- Builds strategic relationships with sales management and seeks the integration of team members with those selling organizations.
- Collaborates with sales teams to develop and recommend strategies, products and services to meet customers' requirements
- Develop and implement plans to support sales teams with fraud & identity industry knowledge, expertise and product training that will help identify new F&I opportunities
- Inform the leadership team with any operational gaps while helping to develop any missing tools and/or materials.
- Identify and address performance issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business-related major or equivalent. Computer Science, Data Science, IS or IT degree or certifications a plus.
- Manager Experience: 3-5+ years team management or player/coach experience
- Sales/Pre-sales Experience: 5+ years of sales or pre-sales experience selling credit related or fraud solutions in the financial services, eCommerce or payments related industries.
- Travel: Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time, within COVID 19 restrictions
- Consultative Ability: Advanced level consultative skills with the ability to collaborate and explore options.
- Planning / Organization: Advanced organizational and project management skills.
- Presentation Skills / Communication: Confident presenting to large audiences. Advanced oral and written communication skills with an expert-level ability to deliver client presentations and performance analysis. Communicates complex concepts, anticipates potential objections and advocates for the team internally to senior executives.
- Problem Solving / Judgment: Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures.
- Product Knowledge: Advanced level understanding of LexisNexis Risk Solutions product set with the ability to articulate its positioning within a client's operational workflow.
- Relationship Building: Possess relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate and interact effectively with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Results Orientation: Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently while managing a high-performing team of Solutions Consultants. Highly self-motivated.
- Teamwork: Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Other: Practical experience in B2B. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Team. CRM technology experience preferred. Lucid Chart or Visio (or similar workflow software) experience preferred. Pre/Post-Sales experience in security, cyber security, fraud, payments industry or platform rules or policy engine a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.