SAP GRC & Security Lead
The SAP GRC and Security lead will be part of our SAP Center of Excellence and will be
responsible for managing end to end SAP Security and GRC services to the Otsuka SAP
- Manage SAP security Users and Roles spanning all relevant SAP technologies.
- Manage SAP GRC 12 Access Control and Process Control functions
- Partner with business units and Internal Audit to ensure proper separation of duties among roles and responsibilities set per role and environment. Remediate as required.
- Maintain documentation on Roles, GRC, Fiori and separation of duties.
- Assist with IT audit functions relating to identity and access management.
- Manage SAP systems alignment with appropriate IT security and compliance controls.
- Lead compliance activities and remediation efforts with SAP focused initiatives.
- Documentation updates including SOPs, Work Instructions and Knowledge articles
- Partner with other IT Teams to maintain regulatory compliance for SAP GRC
- Manage deliverable from support teams and contractors
- This position may require up to 50% hands-on SAP Security work.
• 12+ years SAP Security experience including the following:
- 2+ years securing custom transactions, tables, and programs
- 3+ years in SAP S/4HANA,
- 2+ years in SAP BW4HANA/SAC/Solution Manager
- 3+ years leading security design workshops
- 1+ years in HANA Database security
- 5+ years of experience in SAP GRC Access Control.
• Experience in design and configure:
- SAP GRC Access Request Analysis (ARA)
- Access Request Management (ARM
- Emergency Access Management (EAM)
- Business Role Management (BRM)
- Segregation of Duties (SOD) ruleset.
• Knowledge of SAP 3Lines of Defense and Process Controls desired
• Knowledge/experience in SAP business process inherent configurable controls
• BA/BS Degree (Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Information Technology preferred)
• SAP Certifications desired
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA is desired
• SAP Enable Now working knowledge is desired
• Good documentation, communication, and organization skills.
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Capability to multi-task and play different roles in a dynamic environment
• Ability to operate independently with minimal overseeing
• Up to 10% travel is required based upon business needs.
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.