Are you a born leader, visionary and sales guru? If so, then look no further - your new career awaits you at *Welbilt!
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
As Manager Product Sales for our Lincoln or Garland brand, you will be responsible for supporting the field sales organization and independent reps in growing product sales by providing expert product, application, technical support, and development and presentation of processes, training, and programs to field personnel, and directly to assigned key customers. This position provides support for issues of medium-to-high complexity, a broad scope of responsibilities, and high level of customer contact. In addition, this position provides general market and limited brand and product support within the assigned territory working primarily with third-party sales personnel, channel partners and end users.
Reporting directly to the Vice President Sales and Marketing, this position is based out of New Port Richey, Florida* but may work remotely from the US.
- Product trainings to external commercial teams
- Tactical support of lead generation and conversion
- Feedback on MFS and competitive product and strategies to FMM
- Help execute field trials in NPI process
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Act as training and field application expert for the respective product line(s) in the territory externally; answer all product usage and performance related questions from the commercial teams, reps, and dealers. Serve as key contact point for the territory of tactical issues on training, product application, and site sales calls with the rep teams.
- Deliver product training programs for external sales personnel in the territory (incl. sales and selection tools, competitor benchmarking, case studies, training presentations), customized to the appropriate audience and considering the target end-customer.
- Tactically support sales teams in lead generation and conversion by delivering product demos, product trainings, supporting key account activities, etc.
- In collaboration with territory service, sales and marketing teams monitor product performance and customer satisfaction, communicating such information back to the FMM (incl. delivery, quality, warranty, technical support)
- Execute territory training programs for buying groups, key accounts, dealers, consultant "lunch and learn", and other end user focused opportunities
- Collect, structure and provide feedback on product performance vs competition and competitor actions to FMM
- Support field trials by ensuring appropriate training of all involved participants
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Sales, Marketing, Business or Culinary, with a minimum of four years of experience in field sales, sales management and technical sales is required.
- Knowledge of relevant product and applications.
- Excellent training and communication skills, ability to address different audiences.
- Experience in training and service area in foodservice equipment or related industry preferred.
- Familiarity with key sales concepts of product performance, customer satisfaction, and field product application.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to connect with different audiences quickly.
- Must be fluent in English. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time is required.
*Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 19 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com .
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace . All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.