Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As a Manager, IT Business Administration you will report to the Vice President, Technology Solutions and Delivery and support the IT organization regarding procurement, finance, strategy, and governance.
- Facilitate processes surrounding the long-range plan, annual budget, quarterly forecast and monthly variance analysis within IT
- Investigate and understand detailed drivers of spending within the IT functional areas, and support strategies to manage and report CAPEX, OPEX, one-time costs and project costs.
- Design, develop & deliver insightful reports/analyses for distribution within the IT organization and across the wider organization on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a change agent, initiating appropriate changes to reduce operational costs and improve service levels.
- Coordinate activities/communication between internal teams and vendors.
- Provides leadership, advisory supervision, direction and assistance to departments related to technology procurement activities and facilitates negotiations with vendors.
- Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
- Manage and create purchase requests for approval according to Accounting requirements, entity allocation, and budget expectations.
- Develop and manage department policies and frameworks to ensure consistent and effective technology business results
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, business, or other applicable discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years' related experience within an IT procurement and/or IT business finance management role.
- Experience managing IT business requirements, strategic plans, vendor relationships, and performance management.
- Solid understanding of an enterprise IT environment and its role in the support of business objectives.
- Experience with a variety of application hosting models, including on-premise, vendor cloud, public cloud, and SaaS.
- Experience with financial planning systems (e.g., Oracle ERP).
- Ability to apply a broad understanding of financial management principals and other quantitative information to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible.
- Experience in developing and tracking accurate spending forecasts and the associated rationale.
- Ability to assess the impact of new process or project requirements on existing IT services and procurement needs.
- Organizational and time management skills; ability to balance and effectively prioritize a large set of diverse vendors simultaneously.
- Expertise influencing across the organization, effectively leading change, originating ideas, and championing and gaining commitment within a matrix environment.
- Ability to set clear and deliverable goals with demonstrated tenacity, commitment to delivery and accountability for results.
- Versatility and willingness to work with enthusiasm on constantly changing priorities.
- Master's degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related disciplines, or MBA.
- ITIL certification (intermediate capability and/or lifecycle) and/or PMI PMP certification.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.