The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible to oversee 8-12 employees. Function supervised will be responsible for one or many aspects of operations such as: check processing, collections, refunds, commissions, agency billing, legal affairs or specialty billing. Manager will maintain ledgers, oversee invoice and bill processing, maintain spreadsheets and database of important information and uphold the company's policies and image with customers, therefore contributing to its growth.
- In charge of collecting payments from clients and ensure they are done accurately and on time.
- Manages the staff part of the accounts receivable department of the company.
- Set regular weekly and monthly deadlines to process the payment and accounts.
- Prepare reports of regular intervals (monthly, quarterly and annual) making forecasts on payment flow.
- Oversee the processing and organizing of bills, records and invoices ensuring quality maintenance at every step.
- Hiring, coaching and performance management of team.
- Ensure that all practices comply with the law.
- Negotiate and settle non-payment disputes with clients efficiently.
- Keep in touch with the industry's best practices and keep updating.
- Ensuring the accounting team is working in the best capacity.
- Keeps track of all payment transactions to be upheld by the company's clients.
- 5+ years of staff/process leadership experience
- Processing experience gained through direct staff leadership roles or accounts receivable roles
- Direct leadership experience over leading a team through major process and technology changes with a track record of process improvement accomplishments
- Travel will be required during acquisition and implementation of new customers
- College degree preferred
- Insurance, banking or Treasury Management experience
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time. What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job has expired.