What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Performs mammography examinations according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Performs and records the results of Quality Assurance and Quality control procedures in accordance with Federal, State, and accreditation governing bodies.
What You Will Work:
- Completion of American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) approved Radiologic Technology Program.
- PreferredBachelor's of Science degree (BS)
- Registry eligible in mammography.
- Must maintain 24 continuing education credits per biennium to maintain registry status.
- Certification or re-certification in Basic Life support (BLS) within three months of hire.
- Minimumone year of experience as a Registered Radiographer.
- Preferredone year of mammography experience including 3D mammography.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Part Time, 12 hrs per week
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.