Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
$2500.00 Sign-On Bonus
- A Shift (DAYS)- Sunday-Tuesday 6 am-6 pm; Wednesday 6 am-12 pm
- B Shift (NIGHTS) -Sunday-Tuesday 6pm-6am; Wednesday 6pm-12am;
- C Shift (DAYS)-Wednesday 12 pm-6 pm; Thursday-Saturday 6 am-6 pm
- D Shift (NIGHTS)-Thursday 12am-6am 6pm-6am; Friday- Saturday 6pm-6am:
Performs various mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production.Major Functions & Scope:
- Examining machines and mechanical equipment to diagnose source of trouble.
- Dismantling or partially dismantling machines and performing repairs that mainly involve the use of hand tools in scraping and fitting parts.
- Replacing broken or defective parts with items obtained from stock.
- Reassembling machines and making necessary adjustments for operation.
- Install or repair water, steam gas, or other types of pipe and pipe fittings; cutting various sizes of pipe to correct lengths with chisel and hammer or oxyacetylene torch or pipe cutting machines; threading pipe with stocks and dies; bending pipe by hand drive or power drive machines; assembling pipe with couplings and fastenings pipe to hangers
- Hydraulic; Setting up and operating standard machine to make parts, tools in the machine shop.
- Perform welding; light electrical jobs and other duties as required to maintain our manufacturing and office facilities.
Education & Knowledge:
- Maintains historical service records on powered industrial trucks.
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma or equivalent experience. Minimum 2 year Associates Degree (Electrical or Mechanical) or equivalent experience.Experience:
2 or more year's industrial maintenance experience.Competencies:
Good oral and written communication skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Good math skills. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Must be able to become Dal -Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.