Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5417
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Production Operator - Wire Drawer
• Operates and adjusts machine/equipment to SOP as trained. Follow shop packet instructions to set up machinery to manufacturer product to customer specifications and apply required labeling.
• Understands and uses measuring equipment, calipers, micrometers, rulers, Instrom, scales, counters die string set-up and other gauging following prescribed procedures to meet high-quality specifications.
• Inspect start up sample for proper diameter, resistance, concentricity, surface and appearance.
• Documents process data and parameters as required by GMP
• Identifies when process is out of spesc and recognizes when to notify quality
• Reviews process documentation, makes corrections and signs off on production orders
• Follow QA procedures and requirements. Identify corrective action in event of wire breaks.
• String ultra fine wire through die sequence and capstan.
• Follow safety procedures, including use of required personal protective equipment
Education / Experience Requirements