At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The cheesemaker will participate in all facets of the cheese making process.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter....
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You....
- Safe and efficient set-up to ensure all materials used are cleaned and sanitized for day to day operation. Tear-down of processing equipment; striving to minimize loss of product and return equipment not in use to proper storage location.
- Abide by make recipes, target moistures and quality standards for cheeses produced ensuring consistency, quality and safety.
- Prepare and facilitate cheese tank operation, including but not limited to: monitoring temperature, PH, volume of tank, adding cultures and rennet, etc.
- Monitor full cheese making process throughout to ensure excellent quality cheese (i.e. technique, appearance, aroma, taste, texture, etc.).
- For a comprehensive job description that outlines all required duties, please contact Human Resources.
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With...
- Valid Wisconsin Cheesemaker License, or the ability to obtain (training paid for and provided by Saputo). Must receive within 1 year of placement.
- Prior knowledge of cheesemaking, diary ingredients and product processing
- Must possess a high attention to detail and produce quality, accurate work and quickly detect and correct errors.
- Ability to multi-task and self-direct/self-motivate
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment which includes, but not limited to: standing/walking on concrete, noise, changing temperatures (hot, wet, cold, and humid), routine bending/stooping/twisting/pushing/pulling, lifting 20-40 lbs., climbing stairs, maneuvering around manufacturing equipment throughout shift.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).