* This forward thinking developer will help define our technology strategy and lead a team of software engineers in the delivery of emerging speech recognition and voice analytics capabilities to the broader enterprise.
* A keen attention to detail, curiosity, problem-solving abilities, and direct experience with common software development tools and practices are required.
* The Voice Analytics team is a fun, fast paced environment leveraging and applying new technologies to solve challenging business problems.
* As part of the team, you will directly engage and collaborate with multiple business stakeholders and users to understand their needs, their environment and how voice analytics can drive operational efficiencies and increase the quality of our services.
*Projects the candidate will be working on: *
* Technology Transformation is seeking an experienced Lead Software Engineer to join our Voice Analytics team focused on delivery of solutions for the Strategic Automation Capabilities program.
*Team and Team size:*
* (1) Capability Owner
* (1) Capability Manager
* (2) Architects
* (2) Full-Stack Developers
* (1) IO Engineer
* (1) Data Scientist
* This individual will be the third full stack developer
*Top Responsibilities: *
* Understands business mission, vision, and strategy
* Incorporates best development practices and agile/scrum practices
* Uses GitHub to publish and maintain application code and review new additions and enhancements
* Works with various teams, often geographically distributed, to solve complex business and technological problems
* Supports departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
*Skills/attributes Required *
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
* Public Cloud experience in a production environment, Azure is preferred
* 7+ years of full-stack developer experience
* 7+ years of experience developing in agile teams
* 7+ years of experience building and integrating RESTful APIs or web services with user interfaces
* 4+ years of experience architecting microservice based systems
* 3+ years of experience using relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL)
* 5+ years of experience with .NET
* Experience with RESTful web services
* Experience integrating other service layers
* 2+ years of experience with containerization (Docker)
* 2+ years of experience providing mentorship/coaching
*Skills/attributes Preferred *
* Experience with front-end web technology, preferably with a modern framework (React, Angular, Vue)
* Kubernetes / Openshift experience
* Experience with IAS (Terraform)
* Experience with a variety of technologies (NodeJS, .Net core, python)
* Experience with message broker system (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
* Ability to iterate quickly and incrementally to rapidly deliver
* Production support experience
* Ability to learn on the fly and get up to speed quickly
* Experience with Jenkins
* Experience working with Contact Center technologies and/or solutions at scale
* How many rounds?
Initial round with hiring managers Second and possibly round with delivery team members
* Video, phone, or in person?
* How technical will the interviews be?
Two to Three. These would be part of the delivery team interviews
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Posted 21 minutes ago