Lead Software Architect If you are a *Lead Software Architect* with experience, please read on!
*This is a 100% fully REMOTE position!*
We are a growing software technology company that enables businesses to run smoothly and efficiently! Our growth has opened up a number of opportunities and one of them is the start of an Architecture function. We are looking for a Lead Software Architect to work across our product teams. This role will work with multiple teams and help the developers with the product roadmaps. You will design and create governance and establish and run an Architecture Review Board to drive and design best practices across the organization.
You will be extensively involved in hands-on activities including prototypes, design, documentation, development, and testing. You are capable of being flexible and willing to switch tasks based on team's needs or working at various layers of the technology stack.
*The position requires hands-on experience building complex platforms and systems and strong knowledge of Azure or AWS cloud, web technology stack, cloud-native architecture, RESTful APIs, .NET, Angular or React JS frameworks as well as database, data warehouse and analytics technologies.*
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in a technology-based position leading increasingly complex and challenging projects that have led to the delivery of technology solutions into business organizations
- 8+ years of experience programming in both web, object-oriented or functional programming environments
- 8+ years experience in programming in mature languages
- A broad range of skills and experience ranging from data architecture to ETL, security, performance analysis, analytics, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining the data architecture, data models and standards for various Data Integration & Data Warehousing projects
- Highly skilled with hands-on experience and domain expertise in both web and object-oriented programming, cloud-native architecture design as well as data and analytics technologies and best practices
- Design, coding, and unit testing of software
- Have worked as an integral member of the software engineering team collaborating with product, engineering, and other business groups by designing and developing highly scalable SaaS and/or cloud-native applications.
- Solid understanding of software enterprise and cloud-native architectures
- Experience architecting and evolving legacy architectures into micro-service-based cloud-native architecture using modern cloud services is a big plus
- Experience working with git and knowledge of strategies and branching patterns for team collaboration
- Working knowledge and experience using software design patterns.
- Code refactoring skills
- A solid understanding and use of object-oriented methodologies and solutions
- A solid understanding and use of relational database methodologies and solutions
- Experience with release/deployment processes.
- Results-oriented self-starter in need of limited or no supervision
- Hands-on experience either with Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
BIG PLUS - Hands-on experience with Data Cloud and Visualization technologies such as Snowflake Data Cloud, Fivetran and Sisense
What's In It for You We offer the opportunity to shine in a growing organization and take our products to the next level!
*This is a 100% REMOTE position, you can live anywhere in the US and Canada!*
So, if you are a *Lead Software Architect* with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Rhona Kannon
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!