Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As a Lead Route Service Driver at United Rentals, you are responsible for completing daily service routes. This entails servicing, cleaning and stocking portable toilets, holding tanks, fresh water systems, hand wash stations and restroom-shower trailers as needed. You will complete daily routes, while maintaining professional customer contact and open lines of communication with Dispatch. As a Lead Route Driver you will have the opportunity to display your leadership skills by leading and mentoring other Route Service Drivers.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
* Safely operate a Route Service truck daily
* Vacuum pump, clean and sanitize portable restroom units on customer site
* Stock/replenish paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap and refill water holding tanks
* Repair portable restroom units onsite as necessary
* Provide onsite moves of equipment, and pick-up/delivery as requested
* Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections on vehicles, maintain truck logs
* Excellent housekeeping of assigned vehicles and facility
* Maintain professional demeanor and appearance at all times
* Train and mentor new/existing Route Service Drivers
* Work closely with Dispatcher on Route Service Driver logistics and route optimization
* Other duties assigned as needed
If you would enjoy the stability of working for the world's largest equipment rental provider, who provides ample opportunities for career growth, consider a future with United Rentals.
* High School Diploma or equivalency
* Minimum of three (3) years of truck driving experience required (CDL license is preferred, but not required), DOT medical card must be obtained prior to commencing employment
* A valid driver's license and excellent, safe driving record
* Ability to work on the weekends, some weekend work may be required as business conditions dictate
* Leadership and mentoring skills
* Basic knowledge of the construction industry and safe driving procedures
* Industry experience is a plus, but not required. Training is provided on products, services, and driver qualifications and procedures.
This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of United Rentals' policies and procedures.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization - and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.