Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for achieving/exceeding Galderma portfolio sales and executing strategic objectives across high-valued (large, organized) customers within assigned customer segments (including but not limited to Dermatologists, Pharmacy, Primary Care, Integrated Health Networks, and professional organizations). KAM will effectively promote Galderma's medical dermatology portfolio and consumer product portfolio, as assigned, requiring advanced skills in clinical, operational, and financial commercial selling.
The selected candidate will need to reside in Ohio or Michigan.
- Accountable for acquiring and maintaining expertise in brand/segment strategy and tactics, providing expert product knowledge. Promote and generate demand for Rx products in a competitive market; including launching new products.
- Execute Galderma's integrated commercial selling utilizing a deep understanding of contracting and access platforms, and proven ability to apply market and industry insight.
- Lead the development of cross-functional account plans that deliver penetration, retention, and growth of Galderma's portfolio for key accounts; analyze account/provider objectives to ensure alignment between field sales functions to drive demand and deliver on business unit goals.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal/external key stakeholders; proactively utilize business analytics and customer insights to anticipate customer needs and support solution development.
- Work with IRP's to ensure the profitability of GCC and monitor gross to nets
- Team lead with KOL across the area
- Execute customer engagement initiatives to strengthen strategic partnerships with customers.
- Serve as the liaison, primary point of contact, for assigned contacts in Galderma's commercial speaker bureau.
- Plan, organize, and execute field-based activities in accordance with all applicable company and regulatory standards.
Other duties as assigned.Minimum Requirements
Other Important Information
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, required.
- Seven (7) or more years of outside sales experience with variable commission potential, required.
- Five (5) or more years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience, preferably in Dermatological Sales, required.
- Previous account management experience.
- Previous business to business sales experience.
- Prior experience as a Sales "generalist"; not limited to specific product or portfolio.
- Prior experience training others.
- Strong track record of consistent documented performance success.
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication: verbal, written, interpersonal skills, and persuasive skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical, industry and product-related information in a professional, consultative manner.
- High level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency.
- Ability to sell assertively and differentiate our products and offerings to increase utilization with target accounts and high value providers.
- Ability to collaborate with internal customers and functions. Ability to demonstrate a strong ownership of book of business.
- Driven, results oriented; performance driven vs. metric driven.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Disciplined self-starter, comfortable with autonomy.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking with a long-term vision.
- Skilled at both relationship management and closing ability with customers; ability to flex techniques and style to various audiences.
- Learning agility and adaptability; ability to work in gray space and without structure.
- Resilient, persistent, and willing to take risks.
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, and solution oriented.
- Proficiency using complex sales data/call reporting software/applications.
- Superior selling, technical and relationship building skills.
- Proficient with MS Office in a Windows environment and familiar with sales reporting software
The work environment characteristics and physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may or may not be frequently/or occasionally required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Climb stairs or ride elevators.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Manipulate keyboard or otherwise access computer, telephone and hand-held devices.
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions while going in and out of office buildings.
- Be exposed to moderate noise level usually in warehouse settings.
- Be exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts, and/or high places; or moving between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned environments.
- Attendance at company-sponsored meetings is required.
- Some meetings or meeting-related travel may occur during evening or weekend hours.
- Travel estimated at 35-40%.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This job has expired.