Location: Princeton, NJ
Description: Our very well known client is currently seeking a IT Purchase Request Analyst who will manage Software & SaaS purchase and renewal requests, initiate IT Purchase Orders and Service Orders, and manage the requests throughout the Order lifecycle.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Perform Software & SaaS purchasing requests and contracting activities including contract processing and compliance, purchasing list management, requisition, purchase order, and invoice processing.
- Route Software & SaaS requests and contracts for appropriate processing and approvals.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Legal, Global Procurement, Finance and Service Providers.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the processes for Software & SaaS, contracting and orders.
- Perform administrative tasks necessary to support the Software/SaaS request, purchase request and contracting processes.
- Create, update and maintain Demands for Software and SaaS assets in ServiceNow.
- Update and maintain license inventory in Flexera and SamPRO.
Walter Sill, Recruiter Associate, The Judge Group
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or operations in a pharmaceutical organization
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related discipline, Computer Sciences or Health Sciences or equivalent experience preferred
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in the requisition, purchase order, and invoicing processes.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in contract management and/or contract compliance.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in IT, software and software procurement.
- A working knowledge of all information systems and technology relevant to role, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Oracle Financials, Ariba, SAP, Office 365, Flexera, SAMPRO, and SharePoint
Direct Dial: (732) 497-4252
www.judge.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/walter-sill/Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.