Location: New Albany, OH
Our direct client is currently seeking an ITProject Manager to join their team.
Please email resumes to Michelle Xavier at email@example.com
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will not be considered. **
This successful candidate will have the following background:
- Minimum of 15 years of experience leading large, complex IT Projects with at least a budget of $20MM.
- Can apply knowledge of multiple project management methodology, tools and templates and is able to create and maintain the work products with guidance.
- Provides leadership to assigned project teams to ensure project alignment with the business units strategy and objectives.
- Leads a team that conducts ongoing process modeling, analysis, and design within a given business unit and formulates and defines business processes and systems scope and objectives based on both user need and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirement.
- Creates and executes medium to complex scale project plans that may involve multiple disciplines in the information technology field.
- Coordinates projects with other on-going efforts. Leads project teams in the development and implementation of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Solid SDLC and Agile Methodology experience using Jira and/or Confluence is a must
- Must have managed the full-life cycle application development initiatives
- PMP Certification is a plus
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will not be considered.** The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at www.judge.com.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.